30” T-SERIES ISLAND BUNDLE MODEL IP30TO-CGT-75SM
Highlighting a GFRC island designed specifically for for the AOG 30" built-in grills, these two handsome new island packages "bundle" the grill with popular accessories to hit sharp price points. The island has a concrete grey base with a smoke accent strip and kick plate and a polished smoke counter top. Choose the 30" L-Series bundle featuring the new 30NBL or T-Series version with the basic 30NBT-00SP.
Whether Built-In or Portable, you'll be delighted with the performance and appearance of your American Outdoor Grill
American Outdoor Grills are made with a stylish sleek appearance. The rounded hood and contoured face feature a satin finish that enhances any outdoor kitchen. The AOG grill is constructed from the finest commercial-grade stainless steel and features a large cooking surface with stainless steel rod cooking grids and sleep analog thermometer for precision grilling. With its recessed back burner, warming rack, spit rod and motor, the American Outdoor Grill allows you to create any meal outdoors.
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel Construction throughout including burners, vaporizer panels, New Diamond Sear cooking grids and New warming rack.
- Heavy Gauge, robotically welded seamless hood and control panel with polished edges.
- High performance rotisserie kit & backburner and side burner on portables (except on 00SP models)
- Large analog thermometer with designer bezel reads up to 1000 degrees F.
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life.
- Easy cushion oven hood bumpers (front and back)
- 10" easy-to-use stainless steel drip tray
- Flex hose and convertible regulator, or rubber hose and regulator included.
- Grills are fully pre-assembled (except side shelves on portables)
- Large, durable 2 1/2 wheels on portables with 2 locking casters.
- T-series with Rapid Light ignition requires no power or batteries.
- Natural Gas & Propane orifices included
AOG Warranty Highlights
- Fifteen Years - AOG Stainless Steel Burners
- Ten Years - All other AOG parts (excluding ignition systems, accessories, infrared burner and vaporizer panels)
- Three Years - Infrared burners and vaporizer panels
- One Year - Ignition systems and accessories (including side burners, rotisserie motors and thermometers)